The basic CASA house inspection includes a written report on:
- Exterior Foundation, Structure & Roof, Drainage
- Interior Walls, Floors, Doors, Windows & Screens
- Electrical system – Panel, Outlets, Sockets, Connections, Wiring & Grounding
- Plumbing System and Fixtures – Sinks, Toilets, Pumps, Pressurization, Filtration, Tinacos (H2O tanks)
Our CASA & JARDIN property inspection includes everything in our CASA inspection and the following:
- Swimming pool and equipment (filters, pumps, etc.)
- Cisterns & Septic (if accessible)
- Patios, Irrigation Systems, Exterior Lighting, Palapas
The RANCHO, QUINTA & HACIENDA property inspection includes everything in our CASA & JARDIN inspections and include:
- Inspection of all out buildings, H2O wells and improvements
We can verify legal boundaries and property documentation. The process usually takes 48-72 hours. We will need copies of the title documents and lot.
All of our reports are written and include:
- Suggestions for maintenance
- Suggestions for repairs
- Estimate of repairs
Our reports will be emailed to you upon completion.
Call or email us for an estimate of the inspection you choose.